Things to Remember About Your Debit Card
- Unlike a credit card, when you use your debit card to make a purchase, the funds are taken from your checking account at that time, not at a later date.
- The daily limit for ATM cash withdrawals using your card is $500.
- The daily limit for VISA® Debit Card purchases is $500 for students, $1,000 for (non-student) consumers, and $1,500 for businesses and health savings accounts.
- Treat your card as if it were cash or a credit card. Protect it by not exposing the magnetic stripe to other magnetic objects, which can deactivate your card.
- For security reasons your VISA® Debit Card will not work for international transactions.
Choose F&M Bank – banking that feels right